Vehicle Damage Excess (VDE) Insurance
Working in association with Questor Insurance Services Limited
No hidden fees or credit card charges and great customer service
Questor Insurance has been providing car hire insurance to its clients for 6 years and has now begun working in association with Timeto. We pride ourselves on great customer service we are there with you every step of the way including help if you have a claim.
Not only does our policy cover the excess on the car hire agreement but also covers the tyres, windscreen and the underbody and we have included a great package of additional benefits.
Buying your car Hire Insurance from Questor Insurance could’nt be easier backed up with great customer service and will save you ££££’s.
Are you eligible to purchase?
All persons to be covered under this policy should be:-
- Aged between 21 and 84
- Hold a full UK or Internationally recognised drivers licence
- Not subject to a driving ban
- Are fit to drive and not driving against the advice of a medical practitioner
- Not renting a motorcycle, commercial vehicle, camper van or mini-bus for private use with more than 9 seats
- This policy is operative when the Policyholder or any other person named as lead driver on the certificate of insurance is shown as the lead driver on the car rental agreement
- This insurance excludes rentals that have already commenced
- This insurance is available to persons resident worldwide
- We are unable to offer the Supplementary Liability Insurance cover to US and Canadian Citizens renting cars in the USA or Canada.
- Payment of this premium will be in GBP
- The contract of insurance is subject to UK jurisdiction
- The policy document is only available in English
- All policies are liable for Insurance Premium Tax except Policyholders permanently resident in Channel Island and the Isle Of Man
- Supplementary Liability Insurance Extension does not provide cover for rentals undertaken in your home country
Please note: Additional insurance is against any charges on your VDE deposit. The VDE deposit is still required for each hire.